Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of AVC eVentures’s Website, located at www.yourprint.in. The registered office is at A26, Naraina, Delhi -110028.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use yourPrint if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, AVC eVentures and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on yourPrint. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from yourPrint for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from yourPrint
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from yourPrint
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from yourPrint
- Redistribute content from yourPrint
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. AVC eVentures does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of AVC eVentures,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, AVC eVentures shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
AVC eVentures reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant AVC eVentures a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
> Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of AVC eVentures; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to AVC eVentures. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of AVC eVentures’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
> Content Liability
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
> Your Privacy
> Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
> Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
> Website Security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
We adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable Indian laws and the companies for the protection of Personal Data and to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of Personal Data.
> Cancellation policy:
Since all products sold on yourPrint are customized as per the data (images, text etc) shared by the customer, the order cannot be cancelled once the printing has started or the order is shipped to the customer. The customer can cancel the order on My Account > Orders page only if the customization process has not been started. Once the printing process has commenced, cancellation is not possible as the product is permanently customized with customer’s image, text etc.
> Shipping and Delivery policy:
We ship your order with various courier services like Blue dart, Xpressbees, Delhivery, etc. It takes around 4-5 working days for shipping, however this timeline is tentative and may vary as per specific order requirements . We will not be responsible for any kind of delays in delivery or loss of the purchase or damage of the order while the order is with the shipping carrier. You will be informed once your order is shipped, through email and/or text message. Since the products that have been bought by you are personalized, there would be no return of the same. However, the products that you buy goes through quality check and if there is any issue with respect to the product, we will rectify it subject to certain terms and conditions stated in the replacement policy.
> Replacement Policy
You can apply for replacement for up to 10 days from the date you purchased it. You can email us at hello[at]yourprint.in or connect using other options available here. Our products go through quality check before shipping. Customised products are eligible for replacement policy. In case you discover a fault with the product, share image(s) of the product showing the fault right away. Further image(s) may be asked from the customer. There is no provision for reverse pickup. In case a product has been wrongly delivered, we will get it replaced, provided there is a genuine issue authorized by yourPrint team. yourPrint reserves the right to charge additional fees in case of design change, model change, product change and other scenarios, depending upon the situation of each case. yourPrint reserves the right to reject replacement for any of its customized product. If any customer violates the terms and conditions of yourPrint their account may be terminated and services rendered may be withdrawn.
> Cashback offers at yourPrint
Cashback Offer amount will be credited to your yourPrint wallet after successful delivery of your order. You can use it for further/ future purchases. No such time limit has been fixed for such further/future purchases. Upto firty percent of order total amount can be used as cashback in a single order.
> Intellectual Property Rights
The yourPrint name and logo yP and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, logos or service marks (hereinafter referred to as “Marks”) of yourPrint. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any Marks in any manner. Marks/Brands displayed on this Site, whether registered or unregistered, of yourPrint or others, are the intellectual property of their respective owners, and yourPrint shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever for any unlawful, unauthorized use of the Marks/Logo or Brad name etc.
yourPrint does not own any of the intellectual property rights including copyright over the designs, contents and products displayed for sale on the Website as the same are completely owned by such designers uploading the same or their assignees. yourPrint only provides a platform that would facilitate the purchase and sale of the Products uploaded by the designers and do not own any content or have any other rights over the same. The user hereby agrees that claim being made in relation to the intellectual property rights of the contents / designs/ Products uploaded on the Website will be made directly against such designers who have uploaded it and yourPrint shall not be responsible or liable in relation to the same. It shall be the sole discretion of yourPrint to pre-screen the design / content / Product uploaded on the Website. However, it is to be noted that yourPrint does not have any obligation to do so. If You believe in good faith that any content or Products made available through the Website infringes upon Your intellectual property rights, You may submit a notice of claimed infringement to us in writing to our email ID hello[at]yourprint.in and we will rectify the issue.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This privacy notice for yourPrint.in (AVC eVentures, with registered office at A26, Naraina, Delhi – 110028) (‘Company‘, ‘we‘, ‘us‘, or ‘our‘), describes how and why we might collect, store, use, and/or share (‘process‘) your information when you use our services (‘Services‘), such as when you:
- Visit our website at https://www.yourprint.in, or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
Questions or concerns? Reading this privacy notice will help you understand your privacy rights and choices. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use our Services. If you still have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
> What information do we collect?
Personal information you disclose to us
.We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you register on the Services, express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Services, or otherwise when you contact us.
Personal Information Provided by You. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Services, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect may include the following:
- billing addresses
- email addresses
- phone numbers
- images for printing
Payment Data. We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number, and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by Razorpay. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://razorpay.com/privacy/.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete, and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information — such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics — is collected automatically when you visit our Services.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use, or navigate the Services. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Services, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Services, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called ‘crash dumps’), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device’s location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
> How do we process your information?
We process your personal information for a variety of reasons, depending on how you interact with our Services, including:
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display personalised content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more.
- To comply with our legal obligations. We may process your information to comply with our legal obligations, respond to legal requests, and exercise, establish, or defend our legal rights.
> How long do we keep your information?
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements). No purpose in this notice will require us keeping your personal information for longer than the period of time in which users have an account with us.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymise such information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
> How do we keep your information safe?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorised third parties will not be able to defeat our security and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the Services within a secure environment.
> Do we make updates to this notice?
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated ‘Revised’ date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
> How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org